Maxitone Sculptress is a fat burner designed to complement sports activities. It is produced in the UK, by leading sports nutrition supplier, Maxinutrition.
Although it could just as easily be used by either sex, the product is marketed towards women. This is true of all the products in Maxinutrition’s Maxitone range.
Like all Maxinutrition products, Maxtitone Sculptress can be bought from the manufacturer’s online store.
It is also available from a variety of other outlets, both online and in the high street.
What Is Maxitone Sculptress And How Does It Work
Maxitone Sculptress is a diet pill in capsule form. The recommended dose is one capsule, taken with water, up to three times a day, on an empty stomach.
The capsules contain a unique blend of natural ingredients that are claimed to encourage fat burning and provide the mental boost and extra alertness required to sustain a more intense workout.
- Biotin: A water-soluble B-vitamin (B7). The body utilizes biotin in many ways, including the metabolism of amino acids and fats. Some evidence suggests it may work well as a weight loss inducer.
- Chromium: Popular since the 1950s for its believed ability to assist weight loss, but its benefits are unproven. A study conducted in 2007 showed no evidence of fat loss.
- L-Tyrosine: An amino acid that aids thyroxin synthesis. The thyroid gland controls how fast the body uses energy, so l-tyrosine is often added to weight loss supplements to try and increase the body’s metabolic rate, but there is no clinical evidence that it aids weight loss.
- Caffeine: A known stimulant that can provide extra energy, but it can also cause side effects and each tablet contains nearly 150 mg.
- Bitter Orange Peel Powder: Many benefits are claimed for bitter orange in all its forms, but there is no scientific evidence to suggest it can promote weight loss.
- Green Tea Extract: A powerful source of antioxidants that offers many health benefits, but green tea’s reputation for encouraging weight loss cannot by backed up by clinical evidence.
- Guarana Seed Power: A potent source of caffeine and a proven stimulant.
- Black Pepper Extract: Contains an alkaloid called piperine. In 2010 the Journal of Agriculture and Food Chemistry published the results of a study that suggests piperine can boost the metabolism and encourage weight loss.
- Vitamin B (1, 5, 12): B-Vitamins are important to many of the body’s processes, some of which pertain to the metabolism, so vitamin B is a common ingredient in weight loss products.
It is hard to find any testimonials about this product—good or bad. Even the manufacturer’s website is remarkably void of customer feedback.
Sculptress Side Effects
Maxitone do not report any side effects related to the use of this product, but it may not be suitable for everyone. One young lady, who runs a blog called ‘Stella Does Healthy Eating’, states in one of her blog posts that she had to stop using Sculptress capsules because they were making her feel “unwell”, but it seems likely that any side effects experienced could be due to the high caffeine content of the capsules.
Caffeine is known to cause many side effects including, mood swings, restlessness, the jitters, and heart palpitations. Some people can tolerate caffeine better than others, but pregnant or nursing mothers should seek medical advice before using this or any other weight loss supplement. The same advice is offered to people who have known medical issues, and those who are following any course of medication.
Do We Recommended
Maxinutrition is a reputable company, with a good track record for producing quality nutritional supplements, designed to assist the fitness goals of those who are engaged in any kind of sports pursuit. Many of their products are claimed to offer weight loss benefits, but their primary focus is to encourage improved results from any chosen sports or fitness activity.
Maxitone Sculptress capsules contain a variety of natural ingredients and a few of these may assist fat metabolisation, but the main power of this product seems to be as a stimulant and it seems very likely that the capsules will provide the necessary boost needed to train harder. This will, of course, result in the burning of more calories and this is likely to be the real reason behind any weight loss.
Sculptress capsules are a training aid, not a weight loss solution, and the possible side effects that may be experienced due to the high caffeine content make this product unsuitable for the majority of people whose only requirement is to lose some weight.
Where To Buy Maxitone Sculptress
Can be purchased from the Maxitone web-store as well as several other reputable online health supplement stockists.
Preferred Slimming Pill
Take a look at our recommendations – all products listed hail from reputable manufacturers, most can be ordered direct from the official website cutting out the costs of a middle man.
The products we have detailed all use premium ingredients, have a fill money back guarantee and good customer service.