As more and more people are turning towards diet pills and supplements, the rising debate of good pills and bad are strongly dominating the health forums.
The effectiveness of a product is in many ways quite subjective, therefore heated debates are misplaced unless the products show inherent flaws or dangerous side-effects. One way to provide objective reviews would be to weigh the pros and cons and see how the greater population has been affected by it.
In this context, the introduction of Lipo 13 created a major wave. It came across as a powerful and organic supplement, which by itself is a unique proposition, and claimed to aid in rapid and easy weight loss. P
aving the way for innovative weight loss, the makers of Lipo 13 announced that since the body has limited capacity to process multiple elements at the same time, the “extended release” technology of this product will ensure that the user gets maximum benefits of all weight loss ingredients. After such hype however the results have been at the best, lukewarm.
- Green tea: The active thermogenic elements in green tea speed up metabolic rate and slow down the rate of fat buildup. It keeps one full and effectively curbs appetite. The powerful antioxidants lead to better physical and mental health.
- Forslean: Burns fat faster and enhance metabolic speed. The anabolic functions enables better and faster burning of abdominal fat leading to firmer and stringer abs, and in building up strong muscle tissues.
- Bioperine: This patented product is an extract from black pepper which enables better absorption of all the other ingredients in the pill. It aids in fat reduction and in faster calorie burning.
- Guarana: The Guarana seeds work similar to caffeine. They reduce the appetite and induce extra zing and energy into the body at the same time.
- Yerba mate: Primarily found in South African, this indigenous plant leaves are known for their diuretic and stimulating properties. The powerful antioxidants along with rich minerals and vitamins present in the plant protect and strengthen the body even as it loses weight steadily. It also keeps the body fit, energized and stress free and enables one to keep up the weight loss regimen for a longer time.
- Citrin HCA: This is a clinically proven and popular extract of the Garcinia Cambogia fruit which is abundantly found in India. Among its many beneficial qualities include longer satiety power which makes one eat less and in longer intervals. This leads to controlled calorie intake and lesser fat storage in the body.
- Other Ingredients: The other powerful ingredients in Lipo 13 include L-Carnitine, Choline Bitartrate, Magnesium, L-Tyrosine, Zinc, Vitamin B6 and Chromium.
Customer Success or Complaints
The common complaint about Lipo 13 is that without diet and exercise it is not very effective. At the best you will get lukewarm results that too if you are using diet pills for the first time. For veteran users this is a complete no-show.
Where To Buy Lipo13 In The UK
Can be ordered from its own UK based website (which should not be too hard to find) – it is unlikely that there is a stockist on the UK high street such as Boots, Tesco or Superdrug that would sell over the counter.
Recommended Diet Pills
Arguably the most popular non prescription diet pill in the UK is PhenQ – a commercially available slimming pill that offers high effective fat burning potential, fat blocking and appetite suppression.
PhenQ has many glowing positive reviews from many countries across the web and has lots of testimonials and success stories.
PhenQ is one of only a small select band of commercial slimming pills to be based actual clinical research