Beach body drops is a weight loss supplement meant to accelerate the fat burning process and thus aid your efforts to shed those e
xtra pounds that have been bothering you. According to the manufacturer, the product is supposed to be used in combination with a 23-day diet plan for optimal results; therefore, upon buying the supplement, you will also receive a free eBook detailing the diet you should be following.
A single 60 mm bottle costs 35 GBP, but there are discounts for bulk purchases – nothing very significant, though. Considering this is not one of the cheapest weight loss supplements on the market, one must wonder: does it really work and is it worth the price?
Let’s take a closer look at the product and find out!
What Are the Main Ingredients?
- African Mango has been reported to promote weight loss and lead to a reduction in the body-fat percentage. However, the research on its effects is still in the beginning stages.
- Panax Ginseng has been used traditionally as a stimulant and aphrodisiac, as well as a remedy for various health issues, including type II diabetes. Its benefits are link to blocking carbs and thanks to the energy boost it offers, it can help you fight fatigue and stay active.
- Green tea is renowned for its weight loss effects and it can be found in almost any weight loss product nowadays.
- Glycyrrhizin is a constituent of liquorice used medicinally for treating cirrhosis and hepatitis and as an emulsifier in cosmetics and foodstuff. Studies regarding Glycyrrhizin and weight loss are too few to say if it really helps reduce fat.
- Hoodia is a genus of thirteen species belonging to the Apocynaceae family. The company has not made it clear exactly what type of Hoodia Beach Body Drops contains. The one currently quite popular for its purported weight loss effect is Hoodia Gordonii, but there is no scientific evidence to back up the claims that it can actually help you lose weight.
- Chromium has no verified biological role, and studies question the benefits of supplements containing this element.
- Gymnema Sylvestre is an herb that is still being researched and whose effects are not entirely known. Though some state that it can block the sugar receptors on your tongue, the truth is that this effect has only been noticed in isolated rat neurons.
- Coleus Forskohlii – another plant that hasn’t yet been researched enough to provide a clear conclusion regarding its role in weight loss.
- Beta-alanine is an amino acid that is actually produced naturally by the body. There is one study regarding the effects of beta-alanine supplements on strength, endurance and gaining lean mass, and, while it did achieve positive results, none of them were statistically significant.
- Astralagus is a huge genus of approximately 3,000 species of shrubs and herbs. The manufacturer hasn’t stated which of the 3,000 can be found in the Beach Body Drops.
What about Side Effects?
The manufacturer recommends speaking to your doctor before starting the program. Also, it is stated that nursing mothers and persons under 18 years old or with any medical condition should not be taking the drops.
Some Curious Facts to Consider
First off, according to the official Facebook page of the company, Beach Body Drops is a US weight loss supplement that “has taken UK by storm”. However, it appears to be little to no interest in this product, and there’s not much information about it available either – except for the official website and a couple of third parties. Also, the name of the manufacturer is nowhere to be found. This surely must raise a red flag.
What’s more, Beach Body Drops contains the exact same ingredients as another weight loss supplement – Lean 1000. And that’s not all. The diet plan accompanying Beach Body Drops is incredibly similar to that proposed by Lean 1000, and some pages on the official website also “suffer from” lack of uniqueness. We’re not jumping to any conclusions here, but you must admit these are quite some curious discoveries.
So, should you buy it? We say, no. First of all, even though Beach Body Drops does contain some useful ingredients, there are also the ones that haven’t even been researched enough or lack any weight loss effects. Plus, let’s not forget about the very general terms used for some ingredients, letting the customer guess the specific herb the product contains.
Adding to this the lack of information available on this product and the fact that the manufacturers seem to really like their intimacy (since we couldn’t find any clear info on them), one should think not twice, but dozens of times, before trying out the Beach Body Drops.
If you are considering using a diet drop then we recommended Activ8X – each order comes supplied the excellent AVX Diet Plan.
Activ8X is a big seller in not only the UK but also the United States, Canada and Australia.