Superfruit Slim weight loss capsules are created and marketed by Optimum Nutra. The company was founded in 2011 so it is a relatively new supplier of health and fitness products, but it has quickly built up a reputation for producing quality supplements.
As the name suggests, Superfruit Slim is designed to harness the power of several super fruit ingredients. The term ‘super fruit’ is a term used to refer to fruits that boast an unusually high nutritional value.
Most such fruits also have a strong reputation for securing weight loss results, so any blend that successfully captures their powers can be a dieting force to be reckoned with, but the presence of promising ingredients does not always guarantee a promising blend so let’s take a closer look at this one and see how super it is likely to be.
Superfruit Slim is now available to buy direct from its own official website and ships to the UK and Ireland. There is a 60 day guarantee on all purchases – if you are not completely satisfied you will be entitled to a refund.
What Is Superfruit Slim and how does it Work?
Superfruit Slim is designed to assist weight loss by suppressing the appetite and encouraging fat burning.
The recommended dosage is two capsules a day; capsules are taken just before breakfast, and Optimum Nutra states this must be before 10 am.
As with most dietary aids better results will be achieved by customers who use the product as part of an overall weight management routine that includes a calorie controlled diet and regular exercise.
Proposed Superfruit Slim benefits include:
- Supercharged metabolism
- Supressed appetite
- Increased energy
- Feeling more awake and mentally alert
These are all pretty standard claims that can be found adorning the product packaging of any number of weight loss supplements, but in this case the lineup of ingredients could make all the difference.
Most of the blend’s power stems from the three super fruit ingredients, all of which are “4:1 extracts” that offer four times the potency of standard extracts.
- Acai Berry 4:1 Extract (1,600mg): Considered one of the healthiest fruits there in the world, acai is also notable for being first fruit to bear the super fruit title.
- African Mango 4:1 Extract (1,200 mg): African Mango became a popular inclusion in weight loss blends after its potential benefits were highlighted on the Dr. Oz show. The average weight loss associated with African mango is 28 lbs. in just 10 weeks.
- Co Enzyme Q10 Increases physical performance and relieves stress. Increase energy and resistance to the harmful effects of stress and ageing.
- Green Tea 4:1 Extract (500mg): Green tea’s strong fat burning potential has resulted in it become an extremely popular addition to weight loss blends and some tests show it can really come into its own, and offer superior results, when combined with other ingredients.
- Guarana Seed (75 mg): A potent source of caffeine, guarana delivers its caffeine-content more slowly than most other sources, to provide prolonged stimulation, and its slow-release nature also means caffeine-related side effects are less likely to become an issue.
- L-Carnitine (40mg): An amino acid that is a popular ingredient in sports supplements and is believed to reduce feelings of fatigue.
- 1,3,7-Trimethyxanthine (60 mg): A fancy, technical-sounding name for a very common ingredient—caffeine.
Independent reviews are hard to find, but statements left on the official Superfruit Slim website suggest the product has does everything it says on the tin.
One customer claims to have lost 7lbs. and states:
The before and after pictures suggest she has every reason to feel happy and some other Superfruit Slim dieters claim to have achieved even better results.
Are There Side Effects or Health Issues
No side effects are reported, but the capsules contain several sources of caffeine so caffeine-related side effects cannot be entirely ruled out. Possible side effects may include headaches, nausea, and the jitters. As with any dietary supplement, pregnant and lactating mothers are advised to seek medical advice before use. The same recommendation is made to anyone who has any known or suspected health issues.
The Bottom Line
Ideally it would have been nice to see some independent testimonials, but when customers have to buy directly from the manufacturer such feedback is seldom available. The website testimonials are very good, and the accompanying pictures tell a convincing story, but in this case blend itself provides the best indication of product potential.
All inclusion rates are listed and the blend contains a good mix of ingredients that should be capable of producing the kind of results mentioned in the onsite testimonials. All in all we have to admit to being impressed by Superfruit Slim and are happy to add it to our list of approved products.
Where To Buy Superfruit Slim UK and Ireland
Superfruit slim can only be purchased from the official product website, but worldwide shipping is available and all purchases are protected by a 30 day money back guarantee.
Customers in the UK and Ireland can expect to pay around £35 for a one-month supply of capsules, but bulk buy options are available to customers seeking a better deal.
Click here to view special online pricing from official website