Green Coffee extract is the newest supplement to become available in the UK. It has a pretty exciting story to tell and experts within the industry agree that the raw coffee bean has some exception benefits to not just the weight loss process but all round health.
While a majority of the slimming pills and diet supplements provide a diuretic effect by removing (the weight from) water from the body that is put straight back on again after the user rehydrates green coffee bean extract can physically stop the accumulation of new fat cells and move existing fat from problem areas.
What Is Green Coffee Bean Extract
It is the regular everyday coffee bean but in a raw and un-roasted state. Before coffee beans are considered to fit for inclusion in the retail trade (such as our morning coffee) they are roasted. When the bean is harvested it is green – this is the natural colour.
While they are in their natural state they are high in chlorogenic acid. Chlorogenic acid is completely natural and can give us exceptional health benefits. It is an anti-oxidant and reduce the speed in which glucose enters the bloodstream. This basically means that fat accumulation is dramatically reduced.
Green Coffee Weight Loss And Health Benefits
There are several benefits to be had from using a green coffee bean supplement – weight loss is the main key benefit, these are just some of the ways your body can benefit.
- Weight Loss – There have been numerous studied performed on the extract from all over the world. Experts agree that the connection is profound and proven
- Fat Loss – Actual fat is mobilised and burned as energy. Problem areas such as buttocks, waist, stomach and upper arms and legs have the fat accumulation transferred away and converted into energy for immediate use.
- New Fat – Just as with existing fat deposits, newly formed fat cells are transferred away into energy
- Suppress Appetite – A reduce craving for sugary foods means that less glucose is introduced.
- Anti-Oxidant – helps to slow down the aging process by keeping free radicals at bay and fight disease by beefing up the immune system. Free radicals are airborne particles that are all around us and are responsible for decay. Cut an apple in half and see it turn into a yellow brown – this is free radical damage, the same thing that is happening to your body daily. Anti-Oxidants help slow down this process.
Possible Side Effects From Using Green Coffee
There are no side effects reported from using the green coffee extract. While the bean is in its raw state it only contains about one tenth of caffeine compared to when it roasted.
Where To Buy Green Coffee Bean Slimming Pills
The brand that we recommend is Svetol Green Coffee. It is a premier brand that contains 400mg of actual extract with 50% CGA. It does not contain any unnecessary ingredients that many rival supplements seem to include.
It is available to buy from the Evo Slimming website and all orders are covered by a 60 day money back guarantee.