Garcinia Cambogia is the latest natural superfruit to be encapsulated and sold as a diet supplement.
It has been coming for several years – a natural diet pill that can all but replace the chemically produced and potentially harmful prescribed products. With Garcinia Cambogia we may just have a winner.
Featured in the worlds media and discussed by dieters and experts within the industry it certainly has people talking.
Garcinia Cambogia Extra contains not only a high strength dose of garcinia but also raspberry ketone. It is a truly natural hybrid product
Garcinia Cambogia What Is It
It is a fruit that is found in several parts of the Asian world but in particular the south east. It is sometimes called a tamarind and resembles a small pumpkin but either yellow or green in colour.
It has been used for many years for its health benefits but is best know for its ability to aid the weight loss process and in particular its fat inhibiting properties
What Are The Benefits of Garcinia Cambogia
- Prevent fat production – can stop the creation of new fat cells and converting fat straight to muscle
- Burn fat – can burn existing fat deposits that congregate around stubborn areas such as stomach, waist, buttocks and legs
- Suppresses appetite – reduces the feelings of hunger and prevents overeating by helping you to become fuller quicker during meal times
- Lowers cholesterol – helps to decrease LDL (bad cholesterol levels) by as much as 30% in some cases
- Increases serotonin levels – the natural hormone responsible for feeling positive and aiding restful sleep.
How To Take Garcinia Capsules
There is quite a bit of misinformation on the internet as to how to take Garcinia and its correct dosage. This hopefully should set the record straight.
Garcinia Capsules are best taken at least half an hour before a meal, ideally 45 minutes and on an empty stomach. A 500mg dosage of Garcinia twice a day is sufficient giving 1000mg a day. Any more has negligible benefit – plus of course supplement has 60 capsules in the bottle and so a one month bottle will last well under a month and make a very cost effective diet pill become no so cost effective.
Any Side Effects
There are no known side effects.
Where To Buy Garcinia Cambogia In The UK
There are several brands available in the UK that can be purchased from reputable high street stores such as Holland and Barrett, Boots the chemist, Superdrug, Tesco, Asda and other independent retailers of diet supplements.
However the preference is for Garcinia Cambogia Extra – containing 1000mg of garcinia AND 200mg of raspberry ketone per serving. There is a 60 day money back guarantee on all orders and can be bought from as little as £17 a month (if 6 months is purchased)